AG Brand Factory′s Auto Wrap Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / L|
|Min. Order:||50 L|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 L||US $1-10/ L|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Carton with Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AG-31
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Conducting Paint
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Iron
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Service: OEM Service
- Market: Global
- Specification: 4L/Can
- HS Code: 3208100000
- Color: Black
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, RoHS, ISO9001
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Delivery: 5-15 Days After Order Confirmed
- Usage: Car Paint
- Model No: AG Brand Factory′s Auto Wrap Manufacturer
- Trademark: Agosto
- Origin: Changzhou, China
AG Brand Factory's Auto Wrap Manufacturer
Solid Color Basecoat
• Extra quick dry and high quality finish.
• Superior inter-coat adhesion and reduces the possibility of mottling or unevenness in the finish.
• Good covering power and leveling.
• Complete color coverage range with outstanding color accuracy.
Metallic Color Basecoat
• Designed specifically to withstand the harsh outdoor environment.
• Unsurpassed scratch and stain resistance.
• Outstanding metal control while preventing discoloration of the clear coat.
• Incredibly vivid color with durable high gloss.
Pearl Color Basecoat
• Extremely bright and intense pearlescent effects.
• Superior covering power, quick dry times with attractive pearl layout.
• Varied color cover full range with high color saturation.
• Unique depth and stereo perception with durable colorful appearance.
1). Surface pretreatment:
Clear all kinds of oil, grease, dust, wax, loose rust or other dirt from the surface which will be coated by EPD by solvent, water or abstergent. If necessary, sandblast treatments help the material surface to improve its adhesion to EPD.
Please place some ventilation sets to keep the working environment safe and ventilative since EPD has a slight, no harm smell
A spray gun with pusher or pressure pot may be used (siphon cup not recommended). Recommend Binks gun of model 95 with 63PB needle, or airless spray gun. According to your need, please dilute EPD by thinner up to 50% before put it into the gun pot. Maybe you have to make some tests to find the most suitable dilution percentage for perfect spray effect.
Mix EPD and thinners gently and then put them into the gun pot.
Spray the diluted EPD on the material surface by several times. Allow 10~20 minutes dry time before next spray. Recommend 6~8 sprays to achieve ideal coating layers.
Packing & Transportation:
|Sealed stored in dry conditions within the temperature range 15°C to 20°C and relative humidity range 55% to 75%.|
|24 months (Original sealed under above storage conditions)|
1). Thinners: special thinner for EPD, Toluene, or their mixture of acetone and naphtha,
2). Dry film thickness of 300 mils for best results. Give the coating film 4+ hours dry time after process. Allow overnight drying whenever possible. When using a dip tank, allow 6 inches minimum from fluid surface to tank top to avoid "skinning over". Avoid excessive air movement, heat or humidity. Always use proper ventilation and other protection in workshop.