AG Water Transfer Interior Decoration Car Paint
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / L|
|Min. Order:||50 L|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 L||US $1-10/ L|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AG-76
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Conducting Paint
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Iron
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Service: OEM Service
- Market: Global
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton with Pallets
- Origin: Changzhou, China
- Color: Colorful
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, RoHS, ISO9001
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Delivery: 5-15 Days After Order Confirmed
- Usage: Car Paint
- Model No: AG Water Transfer Interior Decoration Car Paint
- Trademark: Agosto
- Specification: 4L/Can
- HS Code: 3208100000
Solid Color Basecoat
• Extra quick dry and high quality finish.
• Superior inter-coat adhesion and reduces the possibility of mottling or unevenness in the finish.
• Good covering power and leveling.
• Complete color coverage range with outstanding color accuracy.
Metallic Color Basecoat
• Designed specifically to withstand the harsh outdoor environment.
• Unsurpassed scratch and stain resistance.
• Outstanding metal control while preventing discoloration of the clear coat.
• Incredibly vivid color with durable high gloss.
Pearl Color Basecoat
• Extremely bright and intense pearlescent effects.
• Superior covering power, quick dry times with attractive pearl layout.
• Varied color cover full range with high color saturation.
• Unique depth and stereo perception with durable colorful appearance.
Package and shippment
There are 3 processes to apply EPD on your material's surface: spray, dip and brush. And please make some pretreatment before process according to following instruction.
1). Surface pretreatment:
Clear all kinds of oil, grease, dust, wax, loose rust or other dirt from the surface which will be coated by EPD by solvent, water or abstergent. If necessary, sandblast treatments help the material surface to improve its adhesion to EPD.
Please place some ventilation sets to keep the working environment safe and ventilative since EPD has a slight, no harm smell
A spray gun with pusher or pressure pot may be used (siphon cup not recommended). Recommend Binks gun of model 95 with 63PB needle, or airless spray gun. According to your need, please dilute EPD by thinner up to 50% before put it into the gun pot. Maybe you have to make some tests to find the most suitable dilution percentage for perfect spray effect.
Mix EPD and thinners gently and then put them into the gun pot.
Spray the diluted EPD on the material surface by several times. Allow 10~20 minutes dry time before next spray. Recommend 6~8 sprays to achieve ideal coating layers.
Dilute EPD by thinner up to 25% as needed, mix them before process and don't introduce air bubbles.
Insert the parts into the EPD solution by a speed of 1/5 inch per second and make sure all desired surfaces of the parts had been soaked in the solution of EPD, and then leave the solution with the same speed. You should dip the parts several times to achieve ideal coating thickness (recommend 4~5 times). Allow 10~20 minutes dry time (fell dry to the touch) before next dip.
Dilute EPD by thinner up to 25% as needed, mix them slowly before each use. Brush EPD solution on the desired surfaces of your products by a soft natural bristle brush. Allow 10~20 minutes dry time(fell dry to the touch) before next brush and we recommend brush 2~3 times to achieve desired coating thickness.
1). Thinners: special thinner for EPD, Toluene, or their mixture of acetone and naphtha,
2). Dry film thickness of 300 mils for best results. Give the coating film 4+ hours dry time after process. Allow overnight drying whenever possible. When using a dip tank, allow 6 inches minimum from fluid surface to tank top to avoid "skinning over". Avoid excessive air movement, heat or humidity. Always use proper ventilation and other protection in workshop.
Q: Do you have formulas for mixing the car paint?
A: Yes, we can supply formulas including on-line fomulas and CD ROM.
Q: Do we need to add binder into the paint?
A: Our paint is not highly concentrated paint, so you do not need to add binders into the paint.
Q: Can you supply promotional materials to us?
A: Yes, we can supply tinters charts, color cards, posters, T-shirts, pens, catalogs, mixing machines, tin openers, etc. Fee of charge.
Q: Do you have any certificates concerning the quality?
A: Yes, our products are certified by ISO/TS 16949: 2002, we have the quality management system certificate issued by SGS.
Q: What kind of materials do you use for your automotive paint?
A: We use high quality raw materias for our automotive paint, e. G.: Resin from Akzo Noble, pigment from BASF, hardener from Bayer, additive from Clariant, solvent from Exxson, etc.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: 10 working days after receipt of the deposit.